Translate

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

In Closing

15 Minutes With God was created with the intention of maturing Christ-followers and creating a culture of discipleship in our personal lives and The Church at large. It was my desire to dedicate 1 year of Bible Study to the King of Kings and Lord of Lords. In the over 140 enclosed entries found on this site, you will find my personal commentary on OT and NT passages that I hope will help you in your daily walk with the Lord. I have attempted to make these entries somewhat practical and applicational to your life. Throughout the study, you may find it helpful to go back and re-read a particular day's commentary. In our blessed country, we have many devotionals that have been published recently and in days past that are great guides for your spiritual growth. I pray that God will continue to use this website for His glory and I pray that you will continue to grow in your faith relationship with Christ using whatever resources that you have available. And remember that if all you have is a Bible, then you have enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment